I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Link overload!

Please visit these amazing people to see what they have to offer!









































6 comments:

  1. Thank you Leeanne! Firstly, for placing my blog within this list and for providing me with a few new blogs to check out! And an apology for calling you Lisa on FB... what was I thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You do know I'm going to have to go through this whole list don't you ;) thanks for including Let the Children Play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful list Leeanne and thanks for including An Amazing Child. Now, I think you have successfully stopped me from cleaning the kitchen! The temptation to click is just too big :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention.

    The desire to visit all of these is competing with my long to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for including me ... what a great list... thanks for sharing ... light and peace to you
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are more than welcome my peeps!! LOL
    OH and Karen big secret - my name really is LISA so it's OK!! LOL

    ReplyDelete