I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 25 September 2013

Still prowling garage sales!

I am still prowling garage sales and having fun doing so!
I found this last weekend - 2 bucks! Hand made and a bit of a mess - but I saw potential! We all know how very expensive paper racks are - so this I could not pass up!

Here is how it turned out with a little TLC - one coat of paint (below) - 
Tomorrow it will get it's 2nd coat! I will post another picture when it's all ready for use!


2 comments:

  1. The blog is very helpful and shares great information.
    Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work. Best play school in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is an informative blog and Thanks for sharing this information with us!!
    Custom Vape Cartridge Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete