I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 9 February 2012

Kreative Resources Blog Hop!

Please join us in posting your blog link, so that others may come and follow you in the sharing experience!

This Linky will be open for one year so there is plenty of time to reach out to others.

Add your link at any time!

If you wish - please link back to us. The more the merrier!

Spread the word - tell others you are out there in the blogging world!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ayn! I hope lots of people join!

      Delete
  2. Not sure where we were suppose to share our Blog Link, but here is mine & I love, love your blog....way cute!!!
    http://teeatimeplayschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ms. Kelly - in the post it says "Click here to enter" - Simply click that cimment and it will direct you on adding your link!
      I am so glad you have joined us!

      Delete
  3. I am so Happy to see new folks here that I have not visited before - I can't wait to explore their links!
    Thanks for posting everyone - keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea... thanx for hosting! All linked up and got you on my Bloggie Buddies page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful list of resources from great blogs, some I didn't know before! I'd love to add the linky to my blog if that's ok with you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me link up!

    www.scribbledoodleanddraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection of blogs!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope more keep coming - spread the word! :)

      Delete