I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 8 May 2012

I Love You Stinky Face!

This is one of our favourite books recently. Probably because the tots love to tell me their Mom is a stinky face - to them that's hilarious! Perhaps it's because, it's a fun read and I can be very dramatic when I read it, with voices and exaggerated facial expression. However I truly believe the ultimate reason this book is so popular is because it lets children know that no matter what - their Mommy will still love them.
What a great message to send to a child! This is a perfect story to read in celebration of Mothers day. I know we will be reading it to Moms, with their child during our Mothers day celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment