I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 17 March 2012

First Garage Sale of 2012

I was soooo happy today that garage sales actually started today - IN MARCH!  In Canada!! LOL
I indeed found a few gems!!

I will paint this  - great for my crafting desk. $1

Who doesn't love books - and I wanted these ones!! :)


Eric Carle collection! :)

I have these but not with CD's - now I do!

Another book with CD

Book with CD and a spare! :)

All books with CD's $3

For my hat collection - 50 cents each!

$1.00 for these and below was free!


.... and this is just the first day of the next 6 or 7 months! hehehehe

Here is the cabinet above refurbished and in use:


No comments:

Post a Comment