I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Friday 30 March 2012

Shakers

My tots LOVE shakers - musical shakers.

When the tunes go on, they love to shake it to the beat. The problem is the shakers belong to our music teacher, who only comes once a week for 1/2 hour, and they don't always get to use the shakers. So I decided to make some of my own, for use any time we feel the urge! The shakers I am talking about are egg shaped and small enough for the tots to hold comfortably in their hand.

When I saw these eggs in the dollar store for Easter time - I knew they had to be our new shakers. They don't look like the typical Easter eggs that are sweet and flowery. I thought they would make music time more fun!


I simply filled them with a bit of rice and glued them shut
with a thick tacky glue! Ready for shaking!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to our Easter Egg Hop! We gave your post a pin on Pinterest. I love noise makers!!

    I am following you on Pinterest. We really would like you to pin our post so others can learn about our Party! We appreciate the favor back.

    Thank you! http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2012/03/pinterest-easter-egg-hop-blog-link-up.html

    Susie

    ReplyDelete