I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 17 September 2011

Treasures of the day!

I just LOVE my garage sale days!

$1
Books are a must buy! Plus a CD - 50 cents

$2

I love these! :) $1

A cute doll that can go in the bath!
All the dolls I buy are able to go into the water. $1

Curious George - he blows bubble in the bath! $1

50 cents for the pattern set!

Love the croc! 25cents

25 cents

Paper sorter FREE!

Craft supplies - $1

I have wanted this for a couple of years - but I don't buy retail - LOL

Got it today for $1

See why I wanted it - so cute - great prop for story telling!

....and the best find of the day!!! 25 cents
Great prop to teach tooth brushing - it's an actual dental model the dentists use to show kids!

I also got a case of plain white paper bags - the kind delis wrap sandwiches in for $2 - I already have a ton of ideas for those! :) Oh and some small plastic viles with lids - just about anything can go into those!

Doesn't this make you want to go to garage sales for your little tots!

No comments:

Post a Comment