I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Friday 25 November 2011

Moon Sand recipes

I have made sand play dough before - this is NOT Moon Sand.

We also made Cloud dough:  Cloud dough

Moon Sand - is a completely different composition.

Here are a couple of sites with recipes - there are many more:
moon-sand-recipe
diy-moon-sand


I was lucky enough to find the real Moon Sand At garage sales this summer.

Another blogger found this in her neck of the woods: not-cloud-dough-this-is-called-delta-sand

No matter what the brand or whether it's home made - I am more than sure the children will have great fun playing with this amazing sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment