I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 20 November 2011

Resources for the classroom - on a dime!

OK I so miss my garage sale Saturdays! I had to go out to the local reuse centre to see what I could find. I have a couple of projects to do so I had a reason to go (like I really need one - LOL). So this is what I got!

I got these rubber coasters for 50 cents - they will come in handy for either math activities or just fun in the dramatic play kitchen ... or my mind is going crazy now - loads of ideas! :)

For playdough fun or making gifts - all kinds of uses - 25cents

I'm using these a lot lately - I grabbed some more - 10 cents each

To make round icecubes which will be good in our winter sensory bin!

I went for these - 35cents each - I want to make pom poms for our Winter concert.

I was inspired by the Christmas fine motor activities found here.
I need more stuff to put on the pole - I'll check another thrift store this week!
About $3 all together.

This basket will be good to keep the above rings in for this activity - 50 cents

I always grab good baskets - storage is always needed - 50 cents

Love this - melt beads to make stain glass projects. $2

The lead for the stain glass!
Included in the $2 price!

2 comments:

  1. What is a reuse center and where can I find one!?

    Miss Timaree

    specialprek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a community recycling centre - where people can drop off used items that are sold to the community at very cheap prices. I guess you would have to check your city commerce to see if there is one near you.

    ReplyDelete