I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 8 November 2011

A Play Dough moment

I always have cans of 'real' play dough in the classroom to play with - but I do enjoy a good homemade dough to mess around in. Today was one of those days and we all got our hands in it to experience the blending process!
I simply use 2 parts flour to one part salt - water and food colouring to desired texture and colour.
The most fun about homemade dough is to get sticky and messy - then to finally get it to that smooth soft playable texture.


Talking about how the ingredients blend & how they feel.

Using the flour to make the dough less sticky.

No one seemed to mind getting messy and we all had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment