I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 22 January 2012

Puppet Theatre for under $5

This is my weekend project - a puppet theatre which I created for for under $5!

I found this at the Reuse Centre for $3
I am not sure if it was actually a puppet theatre once upon a time - or a dart board frame. 

I think it's a puppet theatre - 'cause that's where my mind went.

See $3 - yippy!

It needed curtains, so I got a pillow case from the dollar store.

I made 2 curtain panels out of one pillow case.

I didn't want to sew so I hemmed it with Fabric Glue!

Worked great nice and neat!

To hang the curtains I used picture wire and an eye hook.


Inside view.

Front view.

I made a sign on my cricut machine.


I also added some tickets.

So what do you think? I am more than certain the tots will love it!
Next month we are focusing on Music and Drama - this should come in handy!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. You did such a great job. I'll definitely be pinning! I just got a cricut machine for Christmas and I've wanted one for forever, but now that I have one.. I have no idea where to start. Do you have any advice, tips, tricks, or suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I got my cricut I let the designs inspire me. As I went through the available images I knew what I wanted to do. I started with a bulletin board - then I made cut outs for the kids to paste and colour - then this project. It depends on what your needs are as well. I am sure once you get going your imagination will take off! Email me some images of what you make so we can share it here! have fun!

    ReplyDelete