I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 19 April 2012

It's time to garden!

Today we began to till the earth and prepare our garden for planting! We have a small space at the back of our school where we can plant some seeds and watch the fruits of our labour grow!






I can't wait to see what manages to flourish, so that we can have a feast for our eyes and our tummies. Last year we had some great flowers and got to munch on some beans!

Update:
The seeds went in today and we watered them with our new watering cans!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they had a ball! And love the duck watering cans! Debs

    (Ps-Thanks for your comment on my literacy ideas post... I got it on email but for some reason it's missing.. not sure if blogger did something weird, lol.. just thought i'd let you know so you don't think I deleted it)

    ReplyDelete