I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 5 April 2012

What the??

Sometimes I simply love putting something new in the classroom with out explanation, and have the tots figure out what to do with that object!
I have had this "Bilibo" for a few years and it always confounds the tots. It's a rocker - chair - bowl, whatever the tots can imagine. It also comes in a small hand held version for what ever you wish it to be!

At first the tots just stood around the Bilibo - not sure what to make of it.

Then one brave tot took a seat!

The rockin' and rollin' began!

This became a fun experience to repeat again and again!


Yup it's a keeper!

This is a great toy for gross motor movement.
 It takes a lot of muscle coordination to get this thing going in a fluid manner.
It's durable - hard plastic, that can be used indoors or outdoors - a plus!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I love it! I've never seen anything like it~ how fun! Was this one of your "finds"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not one of my 'finds' - I wish it was - you know I love a bargain - but I did find it from one of the toy supply places I have purchased from in the past. To find them simply google 'Bilibo'.

      Delete
  2. I have three of them. I bought one and was not sure how it would be used. When I did, I bought two more. I have a picture of three children sitting in them side-by-side as if they are lounging with friends. They are great!

    ReplyDelete