I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 13 July 2011

Knights and Princess

This weeks camp theme was Knights and Princess of the Round Table. So to go along with that, our class became Wizards who made potions and Castle builders!
I must give credit to Frugal Family Fun Blog for making my potion segment better than I had planned - after I saw their blog!
http://www.frugalfamilyfunblog.com/2011/07/potion-lab.html

Here is our Day:


We got out the supplies!

These are floral tubes and droppers!
BTW I got 500 floral tubes FREE at a garage sale! :)

Larger containers to catch the extras and for mixing.

We needed Wizard hats!





Let the pouring begin!

Baking soda and vinegar!


Adding colour to the baking soda and vinegar

OOOOOOww!

AAahhhh!

 Then on to castle building!


And towers of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment