I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 7 May 2011

I Spy Bags

I had a lot of fun making these I Spy Bags - lots of cool trinkets inside to find!



I made the small ones easier to search for younger children.


Every Day Sensory Play

1 comment:

  1. This is something I keep meaning to make for my class. I am certain they would love it!! Perhaps it would be a fun idea for Christmas! Thanks for linking up to Every Day Sensory Play:)

    ReplyDelete