I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 13 August 2011

Garage sale finds = equipped classroom!

When I present a theme in the classroom I like to have enough 'stuff' to explore and support that theme. Going to garage sales and finding things for next to nothing let's me have an equipped classroom without the guilt of spending my own money!! Best part I keep all the treasures for any time I need it!

Science table objects to explore!

This will be fun for the Science table - the bubbles go up when turned over.

Great for a transportation theme week! The lights flash on and off.

Community Helpers

Doctors kit...

... with bag...

... and scrubs!

Books are always a must have! :)

(I found one exactly like this)
This will fit in a perfect place in another classroom I have in mind!
I do buy things for others to use as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment