I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 27 August 2011

I had to do it - another day at the garage sales!

OK I really didn't have time for this but I just couldn't miss any 'local' garage sales today! My husband is having friends over today and I really should be cleaning and preparing food - but hey my kids always come first! :)
So here are todays garage sale finds!

OK you have to love this! Moon Sand in it's own sandbox - with molds and extra Moon Sand!
$5 for all!

Christmas stamps!

Gotta have books!

I thought I could make 'I Spy' jars with these or use them in a sensory bin!
My price $1 - Retails for $65 per bag (yikes)

Cool magnet toy!

Must have a big selection of wooden puzzles! $1

Video for rainy days - 25cents!

LOL love these! Great for dental hygine week! 25 cents.

By the end of the summer I hope to have a set for every child to use! :) $1

This is to be hung in the window to reflect prism light into the room - 25 cents!

Plus I got a book case and odds and ends for other classrooms and some crafting supplies!

Another good day at the garage sales - glad I took a bit of time out to go to them!
But sad about the ones I may have missed! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment