I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 26 October 2011

Garden Remembrance

So as the seasons change and the frost is eminent, it was time to select a few souvenirs of our garden labors. We wanted to memorialize a few plants from our very first garden. Thankfully I had a wonderful flower press/dryer to help with the task at hand.

First the children went to the garden to pick some plants!

Then we pressed them in our microwave plant press/dryer.


Then selected the ones we thought we could use.

We tried to make this picture - but everything slid when we picked it up! :(

Then we taped them on - but upside down - Ugh!

Soooo, we redid it - on different paper with a few different plants - and we love it!

This will be hung in the hall of our school for all to see! :)


Here it is on the wall! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's beautiful! My grandmother used to make similar pictures and cards when I was a kid, and I always loved helping her to press the flowers.

    ReplyDelete