I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 8 February 2012

Steel Drum

Continuing our Music and Drama month!

Today we made a steel drum! It was very loud in our school as we hammered the tin to a concave shape! It was fun though! :)

I must note that I ended up putting a towel over the tin so it would not be so loud hammering it!

We used a wooden spoon to strike it!

It sounded OK and everyone wanted a turn to play it!


It may not look quite like a real steel drum but the concept was there and we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment