I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 1 February 2012

Wiggle Worm

We play this game called 'Wiggle Worm' - it's a great game to play for toddlers because we get to wiggle and learn at the same time. Educational and fun! What more could you want in a game!


First I printed off shapes and numbers and a clip art of a worm on to card stock and I laminated them - then cut them to fit on the large craft sticks. I am going to add the ABC's soon - because my tots have this down cold now! I keep them in a plastic container which I simply covered in coloured paper.

To play the game I pull out one stick at a time - hold it up for all to view and the tots shout out what they see on the stick. If the worm pops up the tots get to wiggle and squiggle in their seat. Everyone giggles while skill building!

Now this is NOT my original idea - but I found it over 2 years ago so I cannot link it to anyone - if it's your idea let me know and I will link you! :) All the clips I used I simply searched on google.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea!!! Can't wait to try it out!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome - I hope you have fun with it! I am now following you as well! :)

      Delete