I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 12 February 2012

You Know You are a teacher when....

The idea came from HERE!

This is so funny I had to join in!
Here is my addition.


The pinterest is HERE with other!

4 comments:

  1. You know you're a preschool teacher when...
    the white stripe accross your pant leg (that wasn't there at 8am) is know as "the booger stripe" (too far?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I have an entire shed full of teaching stuff for a grade I haven't taught in 4 years!....well you never know....
    Thank you for joining my linky party!
    It's been such fun!

    I am following!

    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL and the rest of us want to invade your shed!

      Delete