I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 12 February 2012

Valentines Gifts

I like to celebrate the seasons and all the wonderful celebrations that go with them, because the children get so excited when they can participate in something light hearted and fun. They also love giving gifts to their parents and I love to give gifts to the kids!
It's also an excuse to get creative and have a party!

This is what the teachers are giving the kids for Valentines Day!

I created the tag for the front of the gift bag on the computer and printed them off.
Bought some Gummy Worms and Valentines baggies.

I put the worms in the baggies...

...then put them in the gift bags!
Cute eh!

This is the parents gift from the kids!
The snowy hearts which were included in 'the heart book'.

Along with this poem...

Out of a snow cloud, cold and gray,
Something dropped on St. Valentine's Day,
Whirling and twirling and soft and light,
A wee little heart all dainty and white,
And I guess the sky children were sending down,
This Valentine straight to the Moms and Dads in town.

 ...pasted to a red heart doily.

Then the kids made their foot print - cut it out and pasted them on
a gift bag,with a cute saying!

All set to go!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment