I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 4 February 2012

What's on the shelf for Valentines Day?

The collection!

Counting coins - transfer from one heart to the other.

Opening and shutting small containers / putting in and out erasers.
Also used for memory and matching skills, sorting + counting.


Counting heart gems,sorting and putting them into the heart tray.

Pouring mini erasers from one pail to the other.

I spy Valentines jar - which the kids filled.  


Gems and containers on our light table.
Used for counting - matching - sorting, pouring etc.








Then top that with play dough fun - using valentines cookie cutters!

2 comments:

  1. Leeanne- I love these ideas! Simple but great for fine motor work and math concepts! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Pam! I find simple works best - not overwhelming or complicated!

      Delete