I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 26 March 2012

Cultural Exchange gift!

We received a cultural exchange gift from - Virginia - USA

There are colouring sheets & souvenirs.
Peanuts in the shell - "A significant agricultural crop in the Piedmont region of Virginia"
Grits - "A southern favourite." I can't wait to get the tots to try this!
A CD with a Blue Ridge Mountains regional mix of music. Cool!


I cant's wait to share this tomorrow!

Thanks J Coartney!

Update:
Here are my tots trying the grits!

 

 
  Some loved it!  Some didn't!

Can you tell which ones! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear what the kids think! I hope they enjoy the grits, although the texture sometimes is a little offputting if you are not used to it. They should enjoy the music--it's a lot of fun for movement activities! :)

    ReplyDelete