I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 31 March 2012

Magnetic to Sensory

We are moving from Magnetic March into Sensory Spring!

So we did these creatives to overlap the two:

We used a steel ball to drag around on an egg shaped piece
of cardstock, with a magnet wand underneath.
It was taped onto a tin cookie sheet

I had to hold up the tins for stability.

 
We added another colour and another ball.
The result was successful!

Then we glued alphabet letters, which we dyed previously,
onto and egg shaped piece of cardstock.
The texture was effective.

It looked very pretty!

Nice eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment