I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 29 March 2012

Summer Bulletin Board!

Yup - here I go again pushing the seasons!

Well the real reason I do this is to open discussion about the seasons - which comes next - the differences in the seasons. Toddlers are visual and when I provide bright and fun bulletin boards the tots pay attention. They ask questions and they make suggestions of what they want to see.

2 comments:

  1. yes, I love it,very colorful and bright.
    I've been looking for ideas for my summer Bulletin Board and you know there aren't many resources on the web.Thank you for sharing.
    I will pin it to my Pinterest Board too.

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete