I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 24 March 2012

It rained on our classroom!

Yes it rained in our classroom!

Demonstrating how rain falls from a cloud!

Shaving cream - food colouring and a clear jar of water is all you need for this demonstration.

Spray some shaving cream on top of the water and then drop on a few drops of food colouring.
Voila - it's raining! It takes a few seconds for the food colouring to makes its way through - be patient.


I saw this HERE and quite a few other places - I knew we had to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment