I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 5 December 2011

Nomination for Best New Blog

I am so pleased that this blog has been nominated by Edublog Awards for Best New Blog!
Please show your support and click the nomination button on the right and vote for us daily!
Or click the link below.

There are some really awesome blogs nominated in all the categories - show them some love and vote for your favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Leeanne. Your blog is full of great ideas! I look forward to seeing what else you will do with it.

    ReplyDelete