I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Friday 30 December 2011

Old School

We are going to do some old school play with things that may not be familiar to this generation of toddlers - but they are certainly familiar to this old gal.
A gyro wheel - I always loved these! Oh and those funny trapeze monkeys!
I got these at Indigo - book store.

We are going to read some old familiar stories and play with some hand made finger puppets.


These are some of our favourites already - but reading different variations seems to make them refreshing and new!
I intend on bringing out as many 'old school' toys - books and activities as possible this year. I enjoy seeing the wonder of old things through young eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment