I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 30 January 2012

A Special Gift - Pay It Forward!

To day I got an amazing package from Karen Green over at Flights of Whimsy as a part of "Pay it Forward".

I was so excited to get the package in the mail - and when I opened it I was so thrilled! The kids will LOVE this kind gesture!


What a great selection of gifts! I can't wait to take it in to school tomorrow to share with my tots!

The topper was this adorable Roo with her flag!
My doggie fell in love with it - I have to keep it out of her reach! LOL

This idea was initiated by Sherry and Donna from Irresistible Play-Based Ideas !
Such a wonderful way to share aspects of different cultures with our children.

Now it’s Kreative Resources turn to Pay It Forward.

So if you would like to play AND are willing to pay it forward from your own blog, then here is what you do.

Leave a comment on this post stating that you want to play, and I will randomly choose three players.
You can be from anywhere in the world!!
The rules are:
• To the three participants I will send a fun package representing my beautiful city, Burlington Ontario Canada but you must be willing to Pay it Forward to three more people.
• Comments will remain open until February 14th 2012.• If you are chosen you will need to send me your postal address so that I know where to send your parcel.
• After you receive the package you will need to Pay it Forward in the same manner on your blog.

We now have our friends to play! Thanks so much for joining! I hope many more people will benefit from your participation!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! My kids LOVED playing with the boomerang! I'm posting about it later this week! The book is fabulous, too! I'm working on getting the accent down! Enjoy!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes I need to work on my accent as well!

      Delete
  2. I am so pleased that you like it! I hope the children do too! The book is always a favourite with children here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read the book to the tots! Karen this was so fun getting - thanks again!

      Delete
  3. I would love to play it forward. What a wonderful idea! We have two families from Canada in our preschool here in Australia and last year our class celebrated Canada Day - it was great fun.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a parcel coming Robbie send me your address @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com
      Thanks for participating!

      Delete
  4. Hi! I am Marina, from Spain and I would love to play this funny game, PAY IT FORWARD, I would like to send you things from Spain and share our culture. I have participated on two cultural exchanges and I know it is really exciting. I hope to be able to take part in this new project! You can see what I have sent to people in your country at my blog: http://pellapell.blogspot.com/2011/12/intercanvi-cultural-cultural-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina send my your address @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com - you have a parcel coming! Thanks for playing!

      Delete
    2. Marina your parcel is going out tomorrow!

      Delete
  5. Hi I really think this is a great game, specially when doing it with other cultures. If possible I would like to participate. Also I will add your blog to the blogs I follow.Im from Puerto Rico. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome aboard! You will in our exchange! Send me your address to kreativeresources@hotmail.com

      Delete