I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 21 June 2011

Puppet storage

http://childhood101.com/2011/06/diy-kids-puppet-stand/
I really liked this Puppet stand - as I commented - I wish my Dad was still around - there are so many cool things he could make for my classroom! I really like wooden things in the classroom - for storage and toys!





Here is what I use for my puppets!


It looks similar to this but the legs are tubular and the wire thicker.

OK look at this rack - now I want this one!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how clever- a shoe holder! Why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look at the link I just added - Now I want that one!!

    ReplyDelete