I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 11 June 2011

I'm addicted to garage sales!

Ok I just have to admit I am totally addicted to garage sales and I love the stuff I find for next to nothing. In fact today I got so many things for FREE that I was elated!

 This puzzle shelf with 6 quality wooden puzzles was $6 - a bargain for sure - the puzzle shelf alone is $14 or more retail.













FREE - yes free - a doll toilet that actually makes a flushing sound!! LOL! All classroom doll centres need one! :) 
















Then there is a pile of at least 20 plexiglass panels - for FREE! I can't wait to use them on the light table I got last weekend for $5. I simply e-mailed a plastic company and asked if they would donate them and they said YES! It was a bit of a drive to go and get them but hey it gave me and my hubby an opportunity to go out and eat!

While I was getting the plexiglass I picked up these droppers and syringes 39 cents each - a bargain since they are hard to find.
To add to this little pile of stash I got 4 tires to climb on in the playground for FREE! A wooden bookcase and a computer desk for $15 to set up my FREE computer on. Eight video tapes for $2 to view on rainy days, which will be played on the TV/VCR combo I got last year for $5. I also got a bus shaped tent for FREE that can be used outside. I have one for inside that they love, so having this one is a bonus!
Then for a few quarters here and there I got some balls, a little metal bus, some maracas and play food for our kitchen.
Sooooo for about $30 - a day of togetherness with my hubby - I have furniture to set up my computer centre and cool toys and things to keep us entertained for a few weeks! :)

Stay tuned for many more adventures in garage sale hunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment