I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 13 June 2011

This weeks garage sale finds in action!

My little office area. OK here is my $4 desk - my Free red chair - Free Computer - $7.50 shelf set up in my classroom. The computer is beside the circle area so we can turn it to teach lessons when required! Heck even all the stuff on my shelf is either garage sale or dollar store and super cheap bargains!

I moved my puzzle shelf beside my practical life shelf.
Again, almost all the puzzles and things on the shelves came from garage sales - including the paper shelf.
Oh and the paper was FREE from a friend! :) Thanks Pamela!

No comments:

Post a Comment