I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 15 August 2011

Cup Stacking

I know a few blogs did this recently - I thought my kids would enjoy it and it seemed to fit with our circus theme. They kinda look like the pylons the animals perform on - don't ya think?


This task seemed easy for some - although it took time and effort.


Each child performed the task a bit different then the others - but came up with something similar.

Even making single stacks seemed fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment