I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 1 August 2011

Link Lists

Just a quick note regarding the link lists:

I am going to try and update each list with new links as they become available - so check them often so you don't miss anything!
I am not good at bookmarking and all those other fancy Internet things - LOL - so I thought this would make quick reference easy!
Hope you agree and come by to make sure your lists are up to date as well! Tell your friends to join us!

If you have a great link to share, please add it to the comments below the corresponding category!

No comments:

Post a Comment