I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 1 August 2011

Pirates sensory bin!

OK of course another garage sale find - $1 - and I can now create a Pirate sensory bin for Pirates week this week!

I am sure you have seen the larger version of this game - this was a mini size from the dollar store!

Pearl bracelets! :)

Gems!

Parrot feathers!

Lizards

The Pirates eyes!

Palm tree and shells!

Whiskey Barrel!

Booty and flies!

Don't forget the parrot to watch over things! :)
25 cents at a garage sale - new in package!

No comments:

Post a Comment