I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 2 August 2011

Pirates booty!

Here we are exploring our Pirates sensory bin! The children seemed to really enjoy searching the items within!

Discovering how the chest opened

Investigating the booty!

Wearing the jewels!

What else do we see?!

Lining up the objects

Oh there are two eyeballs!

Lots of pairs were being made!


The best part was wearing the jewels!

This sensory bin turned into a bit of a math lesson as well - matching objects - making pairs and identifying colours ( We all liked the red necklace the best! )





Every Day Sensory Play

1 comment:

  1. I have been collecting ideas for pirates and this is perfect to add to my collection. It adds a little sensory play to the ideas! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete