I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 23 June 2011

Who says ya need paint?

So yesterday we took out some paint brushes - sponges - and squirt bottles, once the water bins were filled the children began to 'paint' the fence with water. There was no encouragement required - the children knew what to do with a paint brush. It was great fun! Creativity is about the process - NOT the product - right!
One child starts!

Others follow!

Then we try other 'tools'.



Someone wanted to paint something other than the fence! LOL :)

4 comments:

  1. We love painting with water. But I haven't used other tools. Hmm. Now you have me thinking of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Mark Twain...getting other people to paint the fence....get the kids to wash the fence! lol. But I am sure they had so much fun. My kids love any chance to play with water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it if we can get each other thinking Scott! :)
    LOL I was thinking of Mark Twain as well April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's totally in the process, kids do love spray bottles don't they? We'll have to pull those out next time.

    ReplyDelete