I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 16 January 2012

Collaborative Heart Project Fundraiser

heart project at hands on : as we grow

I am going to be a part of this great idea/fundraiser - from Hands on as We Grow.
You too can have the opportunity to participate or simply donate $5 to recieve the ebook collaboration when it is completed. All proceeds will go to the American Heart Association.
Most sites participating will also host giveaways - Kreative Resources will be posting our own giveaway in February for this project.
Here is the link for Hands on as we Grow with complete details on this event.
I will keep you posted here for the ebook release and other give aways!

No comments:

Post a Comment