I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 25 January 2012

Peanut Balls and Scooter Boards

Peanut Balls and Scooter Boards Oh my! We had such great fun today - if I had kept these out all day we would NOT have gotten bored. In fact we had them out most of the morning and then later in the afternoon and the smiles and shrieks of laughter consumed the room. I would have to say this was a very good choice to include in my toddler program.

  


 

Fun to share!

 

                        How does this work?            Oh we get it!

 

Each and every one of the toddlers could manipulate and enjoy this equipment to the fullest!


 
I am sure the more we use this, there will be more skill building - muscle strengthening and joy!

 Peanut Balls & Scooter Boards            


         


4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Brings back fond memories when my son used those balls and scooter boards in physical therapy - he had a stroke as a baby. Wonderful idea to use them in a toddler program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne - sorry to hear about your son - I hope all the therapy was successful! The on line store I get my resources from is therapy based. The owner is a qualified therapist who started this as a retirement job when she completes her years as a therapist. She has great knowledge of the equipment that is successful for developmental growth.

      Delete
  2. Looks like they had a blast! So cute!

    Thanks for your comment at Reading Confetti! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete