I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 17 January 2012

Today we had gas!

Yup today we had gas and  this post made us do it! I love posts that inspire! If you have one to share let me know!

First we added baking soda into a latex glove.

Then we placed it over a cup with vinegar inside and pulled up the fingers so the baking soda would fall into the cup.

It was a dud - mostly because the glove slipped off the cup as the gas was forming.

So we added more vinegar...

... and the gas started to fill the glove.

Cool!

It stayed like this for most of the day!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for the mention and trying out the experiment...we love this one!

    {Holly at Quirky Momma}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey no problem - I love people who inspire me!

      Delete
  2. Wow it stayed like that for that long? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete