I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 18 January 2012

TOYS, TOOLS AND TREASURES


TOYS, TOOLS AND TREASURES
1244 Sable Drive
Burlington, ON
L7S 2J5
Toll-free: 1-866-940-1933
Tel: 905-631-8041  Fax: 905-631-6551
email: toystoolsandtreasures@sympatico.ca
I would like to introduce you to a great supplier of quality toys and activities. I went to explore their place of business and walked out with all kinds of great materials for my children to explore. The kids have really enjoyed the new items I have purchased so far. I will share some of them in upcoming posts. I don't normally promote businesses, but I found their product line to be unique and of good quality. I was impressed.

Toys, Tools and Treasures is an on line shopping experience.

"Toys, Tools and Treasures is a Family Owned and operated business. We offer high-quality products that provide both fun and therapeutic benefits. We take great pride in our personal customer service! We specialize in sensory tools, activities to enhance fine and gross motor skills and equipment to help develop underlying skills and promote optimal functioning. We are constantly working to expand our product-line. We would love to hear from you if you have suggestions regarding additional items you would like us to carry."

Stop by and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment