I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Friday 20 January 2012

I Heart You!

We wanted to get a head start on Valentines Day  - well really it was an excuse to try out our new light box.


Oh what's that?
Discovering the light box and hearts - the invitation to play.

Let me see!

'Look you guys, HEARTS!'

We can trace them!

Concentration!


TA DA!


I purchased the hearts at a dollar store - they are decorations for Valentines day - mobiles made of hard plastic.
I simply took them apart so they could be used on the light box. 


This post is a part of



Hosted by "Hands On As We Grow"


On February 11th - Kreative Resources will be giving away a gift bag of goodies for your children to enjoy the tracing experience as well!
Watch for details coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find those cute hearts? :) I want them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are decorations for Valentines day - mobiles made of hard plastic. I simply took them apart. I got them at the dollar store. There were some that were made of flexible plastic but I thought these would be longer lasting.

      Delete