I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 7 January 2012

Didgeridoo and a drum too!

So today I decided my hunt for classroom resources would lead me to some didgeridoos, and it did!

The bonus was an African drum!

Some African hand drums!

As well as pencils that resemble the drums above - they can actually be played.
I love the hand painted designs on these as well.


Here they are - the didgeridoos
Now I just have to learn how to play them!

I like the designs!


I traded my 70's record albums for all of the above! I was happy - my records will find homes where people love and desire them and my kids will have fun at school playing these!

3 comments:

  1. Are they genuine didgeridoos or just replicas? Be aware that culturally it's bad form for a female to play the didgeridoo- you could offend. They're beautiful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are cool!
    You have a terrific site here! I am so glad I found it and I am your newest follower!
    Come see me too!
    ~jeannie~
    ­ Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure they are genuine - they seem identical to the ones I see on music sites for sale. The guy who sold them to me say he has a guy that can catually come out to show the kids how to use them. I am also pretty sure I won't offend anyone in our school if I play with it. I do think they are pretty.

    Welcome Jeannie I hope you get lots of ideas here - check out my facebook and pinterest as much more is shared there as well. Feel free to link up here if you have anything to share that may be of interest to our readers. I will definitey join up on your page too!

    ReplyDelete