I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 21 May 2011

Bulletin Boards

This page will consistanly change as I add new pictures of bulletin boards I have done - so visit often! :)

Well what can I say I like to push the seasons - get a head start - make them happen! LOL
Here is the first Summer bulletin board of the season - even though it's only spring. :) Once I start thinking of what to do, there is no stopping me - my creative juices must be sent forth! Now I can't wait to get to the calendar board! Come on Summer!
All the kiddies are peeking out of the sandcastle windows! :)

Well here's the next summer bulletin board!
I'll probably change something - not sure what?

My classroom door!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is awesome! So creative. Hope you don't mind me taking some of these ideas for our summer board. That castle is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh take what ever you want!! :)Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at last I found a summer bulletin board and I love it:)

    Thank you

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete